Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Art That Black Beauty Creates...


The art that your, my and their color creates,
The art that only me and you can make,
The art that no one can fabricate,
The art that's most valued
because only in me and you its found.



The beauty that the all mighty created
The beauty that I value, appreciate and will always represent
The beauty that's so exotic that I find no words to be said
The beauty where you look in the mirrior & feel different,
not knowing the difference is that you stand out from the rest. 


  Realize that the foundation of your beauty is you, 
Don't wait for someone to tell you
Know it for its true. 

Do me a favor: Find a Mirror & say this out loud: 
"I am a living piece of art because black is beauty".



I love black beauty, I carry it & never failed to proudly represent it, I want you to as well that's why I chose to share this poem with you, I wrote a while back & I read it several times a week, why? because I believe it. I hope you enjoyed.

p.s If you have any such poems, do share, I would love to read through. 

Love,
Eva















2 comments:

  1. This is just as beautiful as your spirit! Your are absolutely amazing! keep doing what you do babe.

    ReplyDelete