Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The South Sudanese Child - DYNAMQ

Yes, The South Sudanese Children again. I talk about South Sudan as much as possible because I must keep on building us up. A part of building this new nation is supporting one another, big or small we must support and let each other know that we are here & you are not alone. & Speaking of not being alone. I recently learned that Dynamq the South Sudanese sensation has been nominated for "SIX" awards at the Afro ENT Awards. Its always joy to my ears to hear about the achievements of my brothers and sisters back home and abroad so of course I have the links for you to vote & not just that but I also got the link to his new music video "Jere Jere". Check it out below:

Here are the Categories Dynamq is nominated for:

BEST MALE ARTIST
BEST SONG WRITTER
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST INTERNATIONAL ARTIST
BEST TALENTED ARTIST & BEST MUSIC ALBUM


Here is the link to vote: http://afroawards.net/vote-here/
Select the categories above & Vote Dynamq.

"Jere Jere" is the name of his new music video, If you speak Arabi Juba; this song is about to be your favorite. Its basically a message to stop racism and tribalism, I love how he combined every race you could almost think of and each tribe you could think of in South Sudan. The song is #FANTABILOUS.

P.s... Ladies, Now I'm not sure if Dynamq is single & from my conversation with him I found out he isn't married. Wouldn't he be a catch? ; ) lol #IHADTO

Here's the link:


Don't forget to vote for Dynamq, it counts & we want at least SIX winnings out of the SIX nominations, we are not settling for less ;). 


No comments:

Post a Comment