Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Goodbye NewYork, Welcome London Fashion Week!


This is my favorite part of Fashion Weeks, they come one too many. London Fashion Week just started this weekend and already Topshop and House of Holland have us ungrateful and unappreciative of what's in our closet. Topshop presented Topshop Unique for Spring 2014 which is a Bohemian style and wordly prints. The collection's Maxi dresses & the Jumpsuits were my personal favorite & of course the beautiful Chelsea blue colors in most of the designs. 



Topshop's Topshop Unique


On the other hand House of Holland presented Ladylike Tough in their collection, something I think all independent women need in their closet, inspired by Mexico and street style. Some of you my ladies could use this as inspiration -->Become what you wear, become that tough independent woman. 


House of Holland's Ladylike Tough 

DAKS, DAKS DAKS!!! I think the popular English brand spoke through the designs for itself, Fashion week isn't even over yet but Daks is in my Top10! Have a look:




No comments:

Post a Comment