Monday, September 16, 2013

New York Fashion Week: Spring 2014 Collections

As well all know New York Fashion Week was Held a week ago showcasing Spring 2014 collections, sorry for the delay on the post but don't worry, I have it all for you. As we also all noticed David Tlale of South Africa was missing in Zimbabwe Fashion Week and we forgive him because he made us proud at the NYFashionWeek, more importantly for choosing one of the rising supermodels today to showcase one of his designs --> The Face's winner Devyn Abdullah. Nigerian Designer Maki Oh also presented a line where each design represented the many roles of a woman(creativity at its best), Maki Oh gained so much more respect from not just New York Fashion week but the African fashion industry for her creativity. Another stunner at the NYFashionWeek was Congolese Designer Kahindo Mateene presenting Modhanik & this one I need a 2nd and maybe 3rd opinion on, it was my 1st time being introduced to the talented designer & I think... I THINK!!!! ITS LOVE...

Below are my favorite designs from NYFashionWeek & if you'd like to view full collections: visit Mercedes Benz Fashion Week website :- www.mbfashionweek.com


David Tlale 

Maki Oh 

Modhanik (I'm sure its LOVE)!

DKNY 

HALLELUJAH.. Thank you God for Michael Kors

Jason Wu, I think its quite obvious why Jason Wu was one of my favorites,
That +Size model is WERKING ITTT!


& Ralph Lauren had me at Red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment