Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Entertainment Industry in Sudan...


Since the whole separation of Sudan idea came up and started getting popular, I heard more than 5 songs of Sudanese artists trying to express how they feel about but none got to me or touched me the way "Balad Elrejal" by Jesse Monster did. You know when you get goose bums listening to music that means something to you? I thought Jesse's song had the right words and the right melody to it. Check it out below.


Another beautiful, encourging achievement of someone I truly proud of  Wathig G Ali (1st Sudanese Actor to ever make it into Hollywood). I am so proud of this young man, I heard of him and saw him around facebook at a time then he made it into hollywood, PROUDLY SUDANESE! :) 


And another one that I am very excited about. She's about to take Fashion into a whole other level, Ajak whom moved to Kenya then Australia and recently featured in "New Faces" VOGUE ITALIA! Can I get an Amen? Absolutely gorgeous, I am very proud of how far she's gone so far, true African beauty, just how I love it. 


Check her out on Vogue "New faces" herehttp://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-black/new-faces/2010/04/ajak

Those are the movements that have been making me smile so far, if you know any, do share :).

No comments:

Post a Comment