Monday, February 7, 2011

"South Sudan Oyeee" - 7th.Feb.2011

I even lost track of time of how long South Sudan suffered, forever and a day maybe? Well today the president of Sudan accepted separation, you might not know what it feels like but its almost a birthday back home by now. Are Southern Sudanese Happy? As far as I know its Independence day for us so YES! Do I agree with the decision made? Lets just say its the best decision that also happens to be the worst, South Sudan is better off on its own yet of course no one wanted it to end this way. 


The Glory goes to God 1st of all, then the one and only "Baba John Garang", I wish he was here to see this day actually happen, a day he fought for 21 years to make it possible and left us before he could see it. I believe today should be a dedication to the Great "Baba Garang" for no one fought this war more than he has and no one sacrificed as much as he did. 


I really hope the people realize and understand that this step a lot have shed blood, fought, sacrificed and died for. "We wanted it, we got it, lets treat it with care, dreams, hope and love".

No comments:

Post a Comment