Thursday, February 10, 2011

SHOES!!!

2011 brought new features and duets in Fashion(Yes! Doesn't only happen with Music.) Just like Victoria's Secret collection for the Superbowl recently providing women with absolutely gorgeous jersey's ;).. I was searching around and found out that Converse and Marimekko have done their own magic on converse's new designs, check this out: 


Converse and Marimekko shoes for 2011 of 
Converse's design of footwear & Marimekko's print design.
I thought they did a great job. 

An interesting one that caught my eye very fast was the Tom Ford that was actually released last year yet not very popular online as its included in the collection of this year 2011! You think you've seen Fashion get awkward? well check this out: 


I would really love to know how this is suppose to be worn 
but looks like men will be having a blast of Fashin this year ;)... 

& One of my favorites of course put a smile on my face with this: 


When does Christian Dior ever disappoint us? 
That will be a "NEVER".. I am loving everything about it
yet I have seen this collection before at the 
Christian Dior Fashion show earlier this year. 
Gorgeousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment