Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do Sizes Really Matter?

I have a friend who's a size 12 and believes she's less gorgeous than the smaller sizes and less fortunate with men because of her size. In her own words: I think people don't take me seriously because of my size and I lack confidence because I am a big girl, I tried to loose weight a couple of times but it is just a curse. 

Well, I will start off by saying some of the most gorgeous women around the world are sizes 10 and 12 but that doesn't even matter because the actual question is "Do sizes really matter?" & Is it right to rate your beauty based on what size you are? or even rate your love life failures because you're big in size? I think not. 

1st of all if a man cares or knows your size, that is NOT the man you want. It was not, never has been about what size you are, its called "keeping in shape". You think a size 2 is beautiful if not in shape? no, its unhealthy and a disease called anorexia. 2ndly a woman's beauty will never be based on what size she is as long as she has full confidence in her shape. Keeping in shape never meant being skinny, it means taking care of your body.

I believe if you feel like your body is out of shape, its an issue that can be solved yet when you feel like your less attractive because of your size, that is when the real problem appears and no one can help you but yourself. Confidence cannot be taught, you have to believe in yourself and the way you look. 

My advise is: Simply "GET IN SHAPE" and if you are in shape you are as beautiful as God made you to be so gain some confidence and you have to do yourself. If he doesn't like your size "KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURVE".

1 comment:

  1. evrythng sed is absolutely tru!!!Amen to that!!! Let us not be brought down by men hu do not knw how to appreciate women. I min size??? rily!!!Let us stand proudly nd work it ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete