Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In Fashion, Black Can Never Go Wrong.

I'm always asked why I always wear the color black which is very true, I think I wear black almost everyday. Its a must for me to have the black color in any outfit I wear, not because there's a reason but because I got use to it, not to mention In Fashion, black can never go wrong. 


Check out the samples below: 



Formal, Funky, Fierce and Fabulous. The four F's in Fashion and all in black.


I call all these samples the "All Black Everything" which is gorgeous and in Fashion.
Like I said "In Fashion, black can never go wrong. 

Black & Color: 


Black & Blue


Black & Brown


Black & Gold


& Finally Black and White. 


Do you see why You can never go wrong in Fashion with Black? ;)... 






No comments:

Post a Comment